Skip to main content

Introduction Of Essay

Virtual reality (VR) is also known as Virtual Environment (VE) which basically means Real time interactive graphics with 3 dimensional models that is combined with a display technology which gives the user the immersion in the model world and direct manipulation (Fuch 1992), occupations such as architecture, engineering and interior designing would be difficult to imagine without graphical workstations. This essay will mainly talk about the history of virtual reality, future development possible on this topic, advantages and disadvantages of VR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME MESSAGE

Hello Everyone,                    My name is Kabir Jhamnani, I am seventeen years old and I am from Hyderabad India. I have come to Leicester UK for my Degree in Computer Science (BSc). My hobbies are to swim and watch movies. I like knowing facts about about new technologies. I have a lot of interests in sports, I am a swimmer and have participated in many competitions.   

Reflect on Research experience

At the end of my research I had gained a lot of knowledge about Virtual Reality such as about the history and application. I feel that this technology has a lot of scope in future in all the aspects such as in professional occupations, education and gaming. This technology would build one more virtual world where everyone would live in their own graphic character in this world. VR has a number of advantages but I also found out that it has many disadvantages also.

FUTURE OF VR TECHNOLOGY

Oculus' virtual reality ambitions extend well past  standalone headsets . In a talk at Oculus Connect 5, the company's Michael Abrash updated his predictions for the future of VR headset technology. Most notably, he sees an end to the  bulky headsets  that define the experience today. Pancake lenses (already in use with interchangeable lens cameras) could slim down headsets or lead to ultra-wide fields of view, but the real star may be  waveguide displays , where light bounces down extremely thin glass plates. You could see VR headsets that are scarcely thicker than glasses, with images that are as wide as you need. Abrash showed a concept drawing (this isn't a hint at a future product, he stressed) for a headset that would make your Rift or Go look positively ancient, although he wouldn't predict just when you might see such a device. You would also see augmented reality glasses that are "socially acceptable,"