Skip to main content

Reflection on my software skills

I would like to talk about my software skills, in my secondary school I had started learning programming which started with Visual basic and HTML. I  had also learned how to edit a photograph using Photoshop. Once I was done with my schooling I stared learning C and C++, I have also done a course in basics of Ethical Hacking using Kali Linux. In my first semester at DMU I learned how to create and develop a website using Wix and finally I have started learning basic python programming language. 

Comments

  1. Interesting experience in computing, I think you are more than average in software skills.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME MESSAGE

Hello Everyone,                    My name is Kabir Jhamnani, I am seventeen years old and I am from Hyderabad India. I have come to Leicester UK for my Degree in Computer Science (BSc). My hobbies are to swim and watch movies. I like knowing facts about about new technologies. I have a lot of interests in sports, I am a swimmer and have participated in many competitions.   

Reflect on Research experience

At the end of my research I had gained a lot of knowledge about Virtual Reality such as about the history and application. I feel that this technology has a lot of scope in future in all the aspects such as in professional occupations, education and gaming. This technology would build one more virtual world where everyone would live in their own graphic character in this world. VR has a number of advantages but I also found out that it has many disadvantages also.

DISADVANTAGES OF VR

 As people start staying in a virtual world more than real which could affect his social and mental health, people start experiencing headache, blurred vision, visual fatigue and difficulty in focusing being in a virtual environment for a long time